Term Sheet for Merchant Agreement about JRFUMART
Collection of Information
We collect, process and use your information when you:
1. Register for our Services or sign in to an existing account
2. Visit our website(s)
3. Access our application(s)
4. Connect to our Services using third-party accounts, such as your email, social media or payment account(s)
5. Contact us for support
6. Participate in our shopping or influencer programs
7. Enter a sweepstakes, contest, promotion, survey or poll
Further, we and our service providers automatically collect certain information about you through:
1. Interaction with our Services
2. Cookies and other tracking technologies
3. Location-identifying technologies
4. Monitoring and analyzing trends, usage and activities
The types of information you provide may include personal information. “Personal information” means information that can be used to identify you (whether alone or in combination). The personal information you may provide to us includes:
1. First and last name
2. Unique personal identifier
3. Email address
4. Mailing, billing and/or shipping address
5. Phone number
6. Payment information (such as payment account name, payment account number, payment card expiration date and billing address)
7. Commercial information such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered by you;
8. How you connect to our Services, such as your IP address, unique device identifiers, device or session IDs and information regarding the network and connected hardware (e.g., computer or mobile device and carrier), and system configuration information
9. Browsing, shopping and purchase history, including accrued cash-back etc.
10. Your geolocation, to the extent you have configured your device to permit us to collect such information, date and time stamps associated with transactions, and locale preferences
11. Click-stream data (internet or other electronic information regarding you browsing history, search history, the web page visited before you came to our website, length of visit and number of page views, click-stream data meaning the page-by-page paths you take as you browse through our services)
12. Audio recordings of your voice to the extent you call us, as permitted under applicable law;
13. Inferences about your preferences, characteristics, behavior and attitudes.
Restrictions and Prohibitions
1. Be false, inaccurate or misleading.
2. Be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items.
3. Infringe or misappropriates any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; JRFUMART may, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers.
4. Violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing privacy, publicity, export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination or false advertising).
5. Be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or harassing, or advocating, promoting or providing assistance involving violence, significant risk of death or injury, or other unlawful activities.
6. Display material containing pornographic material of any kind.
7. Access illegally or without authorization any computers, servers, accounts or networks of JRFUMART or any JRFUMART merchant, or attempt to “hack” into JRFUMART security systems, having JRFUMART host or distribute any Internet viruses, other harmful code, pinging, flooding, mail bombing, or denial-of-service attacks or disrupting others of effectively using the JRFUMART solution.
8. Involve the transmission of any unsolicited commercial or bulk email (known as “spamming”) and You shall not use Your account or Your Store as a return address for unsolicited commercial mail originating elsewhere or participate in any activities related to so-called pyramid or Ponzi schemes.
9. Be harmful or potentially harmful to the JRFUMART solution’s server structure as determined in JRFUMART’s sole discretion, including without limitation overloading the JRFUMART solution’s server technical infrastructure.
10. Involve subleasing Your account or offering “free space” on or other access to Your account or Your Store to third parties;
11. Create liability for JRFUMART and its subcontractors or expose them to undue risk or otherwise engage in activities that JRFUMART, in its sole discretion, determines to be harmful to JRFUMART’s affiliates, operations, reputation, or goodwill.
12. Post or disclose any personally identifying information or private information about children or any third parties without their consent or the parent’s consent, in a case for minor.
13. Post or display of any materials that exploits or otherwise exploits children under age of 18 years.
14. Post any content that advocates, promotes, or otherwise encourages violence against any governments, organizations, groups or individuals or activities that leads to cruelty towards animal or in providing instruction/information or assistance in carrying out such violence
15. Conduct activities such as gambling, sweepstakes, raffles and lotteries.
16. Pharmaceutical or any other controlled substances.
17. Illegal drugs and illegal drug contraband.
18. Firearms and weapons.
19. Pirated computer programs.
20. Pornography or illicitly pornographic products.
21. Computer software viruses or software designed to create a virus.
22. Any goods which are (or Instructions on how to make) harmful, dangerous or illegal. You agree that you will not (and will not allow any third party to) participate in any of the following actions such as reverse engineering, reverse compiling or otherwise deriving the underlying source code or structure or sequence of any JRFUMART solution or technology; individual pass wording of Merchant sites; deleting or altering author attributes or copyright notices (unless expressly permitted in writing by the author or owner), and/or fail to obtain all required permissions when using the JRFUMART solution to receive, upload, display, distribute, or execute programs or perform other works protected by intellectual-property laws, including copyright and patent laws.
Purchase/Order Processing, Fulfillment and Shipping
1. Orders. Seller will be the merchant of record. Customers purchasing Products through the Site will place orders using the JRFUMART checkout system and JRFUMART will collect all proceeds from such transactions, including shipping costs and applicable taxes based on shipment options and tax designations provided by Seller to JRFUMART. The Customer is the purchaser of record. JRFUMART will electronically transmit to Seller the order information (e.g. Customer full name, shipping address, and anonymized email) ("Transaction Information") that JRFUMART determines Seller needs to fulfill each order, including without limitation, shipping Product(s) to Customers and providing Customer service. JRFUMART will send an automated email message to each Customer confirming receipt of an order. Seller will provide JRFUMART with Seller's Customer service contact information which JRFUMART may include in such confirmation email and/or on the Site.
2. Risk of Fraud and Loss. Seller’s bears the risk of all fraud resulting from unauthorized payments. Seller will be responsible for all costs related to fraud under any other circumstance, and all chargebacks related to Products sold and Product fulfillment and delivery. For all chargebacks for which Seller bears the risk, JRFUMART will offset such chargeback amounts against amounts otherwise owed to Seller or send Seller an invoice and Seller will pay such invoice within thirty (30) days of receipt.
3. Fulfillment of orders. (a) Once JRFUMART has transmitted an order to Seller, Seller will at its own expense, be solely responsible for, and bear all liability for, the fulfillment of the order, including without limitation, packaging and shipping of Products, securing the services of and payment of any freight forwarder or customs broker service charges (as may be required for any particular shipment), import or export duties or taxes (as applicable), and Customer service. Seller agrees that legal ownership and all risk of loss of the Products remains with Seller until the Customer receives the Product from Seller. If Seller cannot fulfill the entire quantity of a purchase order (PO) line in a single order, then the Seller will cancel that PO line, fulfill all other lines in the order and immediately notify JRFUMART of such cancellation. If the order consists of one PO line that Seller cannot fulfill the entire quantity for, then Seller will cancel the entire order and immediately notify JRFUMART.(b) Seller will ship only the Product purchased by the Customer and will not include any additional Products, substitute Products, materials or information not purchased by the Customer, other than those materials included in all shipments sold by Seller as long as such materials do not in any way promote other third-party marketplaces.
4. Shipping. (a) Seller is responsible for properly specifying shipping options for all Products in its Item File, and for properly handling all returns, including without limitation, those for Products that have unique requirements for shipping and return handling, including without limitation, hazardous materials or perishable Products to the extent such Products are permitted to be sold on the Site. Seller must offer a 2-day shipping option to Consumers who purchase on the Site. (b) Seller will provide JRFUMART with the shipping, handling, and any other charges for each Product, separate from the purchase price, in accordance with JRFUMART's shipping calculation functionality. Seller will accept payments from JRFUMART based on the specified shipping charges as full payment for the shipping of such Products to the Customer.(c) Seller will ship Products ordered by Customers by placing the ordered items into the custody of the appropriate shipping agency or freight forwarder within one (1) business day or less following notification of the order. Seller will provide notice of shipment to JRFUMART through the Seller’s interface on the Marketplace, and Seller hereby represents and warrants that it will only provide notification of shipment following actual shipment of the Product. If JRFUMART does not receive a shipment notification from Seller within seven (7) days of placement of order, the order may be cancelled by JRFUMART and Seller will be responsible for all Product costs and
shipping costs associated with such cancelled order.(d) Seller will maintain an on-time shipment rate of 95% or higher.
Responsibilities (cancellations, returns and refunds)
1. Responsibilities. Seller is responsible for processing all Customer cancellations, returns, refunds, and/or Customer Service price adjustments. Seller will provide JRFUMART with its Customer return, refund and price adjustment.
2. Cancellations. Seller will maintain a cancellation rate due to Seller’s error or fault of 3.0% calculated on a rolling thirty (30) day period.
3. Refunds. JRFUMART will whenever possibly provide refunds to Customers via the method of payment used by the Customer for Products not received or sufficiently different from their Product description. Seller will provide JRFUMART with the necessary information to process such refunds, such as the reason code and/or any special instructions. JRFUMART will refund to Seller the amount of the Commission Fee attributable to the amount of the Customer refund (excluding any refunded taxes); provided that JRFUMART shall have no liability for refunds offered by Seller in excess of the purchase price. Seller will be responsible for all other forms of refund, such as store credit or exchanges, which shall be offered according to the Seller’s own Customer Service Policy. If Seller provides Customer directly with a refund, JRFUMART shall retain the full amount of the Commission Fee attributable to such Customer refund. If JRFUMART makes a refund to a Customer for a Product returned to Seller, JRFUMART in its sole discretion, will obtain a refund of the Seller Payment received by Seller for such returned Products either via (i) offset of any amounts payable by JRFUMART to Seller or (ii) by billing Seller for such amounts.
Product Information and Other Content
1. Content. Seller agrees and warrants that any and all Seller Content: (a) will be truthful, accurate, and not misleading or otherwise deceptive; (b) will not violate the intellectual property rights of any third party such as copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy; (c) will not violate any applicable Law; (d) will not be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; and (e) will not create liability for JRFUMART. Seller agrees that any and all Seller Content may be publicly displayed by JRFUMART as JRFUMART sees fit and at no charge to JRFUMART. Seller will only provide Seller Content for Products that fit into the categories or parameters approved in writing by JRFUMART. Seller may provide JRFUMART with Seller Content for Products in additional categories or parameters only upon the prior written consent by JRFUMART (which may be given by email). If Seller receives Customer ratings or reviews for its Products directly or through third parties, then JRFUMART and Seller may mutually agree to have Seller provide such ratings and reviews to JRFUMART as part of the Seller Content.
2. Excluded Products. You hereby represent and warrant that you will not list, offer or sell Products that:
(a) are stolen, replicas, counterfeits or unauthorized copies;
(b) violate the intellectual property rights of others such as copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy;
(c) You do not have full right and authority to sell;
(d) contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(e) violate any Laws, including those governing export control or consumer protection);
(f) contain any material that is obscene, pornographic or that contains child pornography;
(g) represent a potential danger for the health or well-being of the Consumers without having the appropriate regulatory approvals and agreeing with and accepting the Regulatory Compliance Addendum attached hereto as Exhibit A, and/or
(h) create liability for JRFUMART. At its sole discretion, JRFUMART may require Seller’s complete Product catalog for review.
Ownership and Use of Transaction Information
(i) disclose or convey any Transaction Information to any third party (except as necessary for Seller to perform its obligations under the Agreement);
(ii) use any Transaction Information to conduct Customer surveys or for any marketing or promotional purposes;
(iii) contact a Customer that has ordered a Product that has not yet been delivered with the intent to collect a payment in connection therewith or to influence such Customer to make an alternative or additional purchase; or
(iv) target communications of any kind on the basis of the intended recipient being a Consumer.
Termination and Suspension
1. This Agreement shall commence on the Effective Date and shall continue in full force and effect as long as the Seller continues using the Site to list and sell Products.
2. Termination for Breach. This Agreement may be terminated at any time by either Party if the other Party breaches any provision of this Agreement, and has failed to cure such breach within thirty (30) days of receipt of written notice of breach from the non-breaching party, stating the nature and character of the breach. JRFUMART may immediately terminate this Agreement if Seller fails to meet any of its tax obligations, including without limitation the requirement of Seller to provide documentation proving that Seller has remitted collected taxes or fees to the appropriate jurisdiction(s). Either Party may terminate this Agreement without prior notice or a cure period for breaches that are incapable of cure (including, but not limited to, a Party’s involvement in money laundering or terrorist activity). If for breach of Seller, any fees due to JRFUMART at the time of termination shall immediately come due and; if for breach of JRFUMART, any prepaid but unused amounts by Seller up to the date of termination shall be refunded to Seller. Termination under this Section does not limit either Party from pursuing any other remedies available to such Party, including but not limited to injunctive relief.
3. Termination in the Event of Insolvency or Bankruptcy. Either Party may terminate this Agreement upon written notice to the other Party in the event
(a) the other Party files a petition for bankruptcy or is adjudicated bankrupt;
(b) a petition in bankruptcy is filed against the other Party and such petition is not dismissed within ninety (90) days of filing;
(c) the other Party becomes or is declared insolvent or makes an assignment for the benefit of its creditors or an arrangement for its creditors pursuant to any bankruptcy or other similar law;
(d) the other Party ceases to do business in the normal course; or
(e) a receiver is appointed for the other Party or its business.
4. JRFUMART Termination. JRFUMART may terminate this Agreement at any time, for any reason with or without notice.
5. Seller Termination. Seller may terminate this Agreement at any time, upon fifteen (15) days prior written notice to JRFUMART. In the event that Seller terminates this Agreement during a prepaid month, Seller will not be entitled to any refund for the prepaid days.
6. Suspension. JRFUMART may immediately suspend Seller's listing of Products on the Site or Seller’s Marketplace Account, at any time and in JRFUMART’s sole discretion. Upon any termination or suspension of Seller Marketplace account, JRFUMART may hold all Seller Payments for ninety (90) days to allow for the settlement of all amounts owed to JRFUMART.
7. Post-Termination Obligations. Seller will continue to have obligations under this Agreement after termination of the Agreement, including without limitation, the obligation to
(i) provide Customer service to Customers who purchased Products on the Site,
(ii) pay any invoices delivered by JRFUMART in connection with this Agreement,
(iii) notify JRFUMART and Customers of any recalls of its Products,
(iv) remit any taxes collected to the proper jurisdiction(s),
(v) fulfill any outstanding orders, and
(iv) immediately notify JRFUMART of any security breach that allows a third party to view or access or otherwise compromise any Transaction Information.
8. Survival. The provisions of this Agreement which by their nature are intended to survive termination of the Agreement (including, without limitation, representations, warranties, indemnification, payment obligations, remedies, JRFUMART's rights to use Seller's suggestions and feedback, limitations of liability, choice of law, jurisdiction, and venue) shall survive its termination.
Terms and Conditions for Merchant of JRF Pay Effective from May 10, 2019
Throughout this Terms and Conditions for Merchant of JRF Pay, the word of “Our Company” or “We” or “JRF” means Japan Remit Finance Co., Ltd., registered and licensed for the service of Third-party Prepaid Payment Method under the Act on Financial Settlements.
Article 1 General Provisions
This Terms and Conditions describes the agreement between Our Company and the Merchant with regards to the sales and supply of the goods and services through JRF Pay.
Article 2 Definitions
The words used in this Terms and Conditions shall have the meanings below attributed unless otherwise defined:
1. The term “Merchant” means the Organization/Trade/Person who becomes the Merchant of JRF Pay on the basis of the approval by Japan Remit Finance Co., Ltd.
2. The term “JRF Pay” means the electronic information on the amount of yen provided to the user by Our Company in the method as prescribed and “JRF Pay”, the Prepaid Payment Method by which the user can use for the payment of goods and services based on the Terms and Conditions for Usage of JRF Pay.
3. “JRF Pay AP” means the application with necessary function to record and use the JRF Pay in accordance with the Terms and Conditions for Usage of JRF Pay and the application to be recognizable of information through QR code, or E-commerce site accepting the use of JRF Pay.
4. “JRF Pay Service” means the service Our company provides, in addition to the issuance of JRF Pay and the management of the information on the balanced amount of JRF Pay Wallet, to pay the equivalent amount to Merchants as the users use for the payment of all or a part of the goods or service when users purchase the goods or receive the service from Merchants.
5. “User” means the person who owns JRF Pay by fair means and the person who obtains JRF Pay in fair means issued by Our Company and use it in accordance with prescription made by Our Company.
6. “Commodities” means goods, services, software, digital contents and rights Merchants sell or provide.
7. “JRF Pay Shop Terminal” means terminal or application in Merchant’s place or Ecommerce site which is necessary for the usage of JRF Pay when User receive the sales or supply of Commodities.
8. “New applicant for Merchant” means the Organization/Trade/Person who wish to be Merchant newly.
9. “Merchant’s Service Charge” means the service charge Our Company receives from Merchant in the adjustment of the usage of JRF Pay by Merchant.
10. “JRF Pay System” means the settlement system to be completed in the following four process orders from ① to ③, and the hardware and software to achieve the system.
①. Our Company proceeds the work to issue JRF Pay and perform the work to issue JRF Pay for users.
②. Merchant should let the user use JRF Pay in accordance with the prescriptions in this Terms and Conditions when the user offers to use JRF Pay against the payment amount of purchase of the commodity or receive the service. At the same time as JRF Pay is used, Our Company should take user’s noncumulative obligation against Merchant’s payment claim, hereinafter referred as “Objective Payment Claim”
③. Merchant should send JRF Pay transferred by the user, hereinafter referred as “Objective JRF Pay” through JRF Pay Shop Application based on this Terms and Conditions. Our Company should make payment to Merchant the debt against Objective Payment Claim based on this Terms and Conditions. Merchant should pay Merchant’s Service Charge to Our Company.
11. “JRF Pay Module” means the module which has the function of reading and writing the receiving information of JRF Pay and satisfy with all the following factors;
①. Our Company or the third party whom Our Company permit to develop the module, have the right to develop, possess and permit to use it.
②. Those including written things are protected by Industrial Property Right such as Patent Right
③. Those which includes information to operate in the application system, information to maintain the security
12. “Applications for Settlement” means the application for settlement which has the function of reading and writing the receiving information from JRF Pay through QR Code or E-commerce site to be required to use JRF Pay System which is developed and produced by Our Company or the third party Our Company permit to develop and produce.
13. “JRF Pay Number” means the numbers to be entered or recorded at JRF Pay AP,16 digits figures are assigned to specify JRF Pay and the transaction by JRF Pay recorded at JRF Pay AP.
14. “Domain in JRF Pay” means the domain where the information on JRF Pay numbers and balanced amount at JRF Pay AP are stored.
15. “Specific Information at Domain in JRF Pay” means the information on JRF Pay numbers and balanced amount to be recorded at Domain in JRF Pay.
16. “Area Information of JRF Pay” means the technical information to read Specific Information at Domain in JRF Pay.
17. “Payment Service Acts” means the Payment Service Acts, Law No. 59 dated June 24, 2009.
18. “Terms and Conditions for Usage of JRF Pay” means the terms and conditions to stipulate the usage of JRF Pay between Our Company and users.
Article 3 New Application for Merchant
The applicant who wish to be new Merchant can apply for Merchant after agreeing the Terms and Conditions for Merchant of JRF Pay in the manner prescribed by Our Company.
1. The applicant who wishes to be new Merchant should submit the designated documents.
2. Our Company shall conduct necessary evaluations on the contents of the application submitted through the above prescribed manner. When the applicant is registered as the Merchant, Our Company will inform the applicant of the registration itself and Merchant Numbers. By such information to the applicant, the Merchant Agreement of JRF Pay deems to be concluded.
3. Our Company is not liable for any kind of responsibility or claim against any damages for the disapproved application.
Article 4 The obligation of the Merchant
1. The Merchant shall register its shops hereinafter referred as “Objective Shops” with Our Company in advance in the method as prescribed and get JRF’s approval. Our Company shall give the Merchant JRF Pay Merchant Number upon approval.
2. Our Company shall lend or sell to the Merchant the authorized Merchant Mark with the specification as may be prescribed. The Merchant should put up the notice or display the authorized Merchant Mark in a conspicuous place to show that the Merchant is the authorized Merchant of the JRF System.
3. The Merchant shall submit the transactional data without delay when Our Company requests such.
4. The Merchant shall conduct the proper operation of JRF Pay System and comply with all the obligation stipulated in this Terms and Conditions for the smooth usage of JRF Pay.
5. The Merchant shall comply with Payment Service Acts and other related laws and regulations in using JRF Pay System and keep all business information confidential in this Terms and Conditions. And the Merchant should make every effort to avoid any damage on Our Company’s confidence and reputation.
6. The Merchant shall not deal with the Commodities which are contrary to public order or morality in using JRF Pay System.
7. The Merchant shall, without delay, make a report on the change of the Commodities to be sold or provided when the Commodities has changed substantially.
8. The Merchant shall handle JRF Pay in accordance with this Terms and Conditions by confirming that the usage of JRF Pay conforms to this Terms and Conditions for JRF Pay.
9. The Merchant shall not be allowed to return cashes to Users.
10. The Merchant should not destroy, dissolve or analyze JRF Pay Shop Terminal, JRF Pay Module, Applications for Settlement or JRF Pay to be recorded on them and, with no exception for any reason, should not duplicate, modify or analyze or should not assist or cooperate other persons to do so.
11. The Merchant should acknowledge that Our Company does not have any kind of the direct obligation against the Merchant and that Our Company does not have any kind of responsibility for the deeds by JRF.
Article 5 The expense born by the Merchant
The Merchant shall bear the expenses or costs of maintaining or repairing the application of JRF Pay Shop Terminal in the method as may be prescribed.
Article 6 Change of the Registration
1. In the case that the Organization/Trade/Person name, its representative, the address, the phone numbers, JRF Pay Shop, bank account and other descriptions in the prescribed document has changed, the Merchant shall make a report of such changes to Our Company and get approval by Our Company in the method designated by JRF.
2. If the announcement, the document to be delivered and transferred amount to the bank account by Our Company were delayed without the above report, these deem to have arrived at the Merchant as if they arrived under the ordinary situation.
Article 7 Assignment of the rights and obligations
Without a prior written consent of JRF, the Merchant shall not be allowed to assign to the third party the rights and obligations arising from this Agreement.
Article 8 Consignment of Business
1. Without a prior written consent of JRF, the Merchant shall not be allowed to consign to any third party the business arising from this Agreement.
2. In case the Merchant consign to the third party the business arising from this Agreement, the Merchant should hold the consignee liable for the Merchant’s obligations stipulated in this Terms and Conditions.
Article 9 The permission of the Usage of JRF Pay Module and Applications for Settlemen
1. The Merchant should immediately stop the use of JRF Pay Module and Application of Settlement and the Merchant should follow Our Company’s instruction on the occurrence of the events as below.;
① The Agreement based on this Terms and Conditions expires
② The use of JRF Pay Module and Application of Settlement at the Shops or at E-commerce site are stopped
2. The Merchant shall follow Our Company’s instruction in case JRF Pay Module, Application of Settlement, or JRF Pay Shop Terminal is required to be repaired or restored. The Merchant shall not be allowed to make such repair or restoration by the third party other than those designated by JRF.
3. In operating JRF Pay System, if required to renew the data such as upgrade JRF Pay Shop Terminal and/or E-commerce site, the Merchant should in advance agree that Our Company renew the data from such requirement.
Article 10 Cautions to be considered with regards to JRF Pay System
1. The Merchant shall conduct the connection test to confirm if the operation at the Shops works normally when JRF Pay Shop Terminal is installed, and/or at E-commerce site.
2. The support desk for any enquiry or complaint is as below; Please refer to the at the end of this Terms and Conditions.
3. The Merchant should immediately make a report to Our Company in case that the Merchant recognizes any trouble in terms of JRF Pay System including E-commerce site and should follow JRF’s instruction. The Merchant shall bear all the cost for solving such trouble if the trouble is attributable to the Merchant
Article 11 Business by JRF Pay
1. When the User applies for the usage of JRF Pay for the payment of the purchase or supply of the Commodities, the Merchant shall allow User to use JRF Pay by the process as set forth in this article except the case in Article 15.
2. In case of the sales or supply at the Shops, the Merchant shall input the amount of the purchase or supply of the goods for User and, after User’s confirmation of the amount of the Commodities displayed at JRF Pay Shop Terminal, shall guide User to read the QR Code displayed at JRF Pay Shop Terminal.
3. JRF Pay is transferred from User’s JRF Pay AP to JRF Pay Shop Terminal when the display at JRF Pay Shop Terminal shows that the payment is completed after User let the QR Code of JRF Pay AP touch designated area at JRF Pay Shop Terminal through the process of the above clause, or after the payment is settled with JRF Pay at Ecommerce site. By this, the Merchant’s liability against the User for the payment of the purchase or supply of the goods is irrevocably transferred to JRF and the liability subsequently becomes extinct between the Merchant and User. JRF should make payment to the Merchant in accordance with this Terms and Conditions. When the display at JRF Pay Shop, Terminal shows the shortage of the Wallet amount, the Merchant can adjust the shortage by accepting the cash or other payment methods from User.
4. The Merchant shall transfer the receivable amount of the payment for the purchase or supply of the goods from User’s JRF Pay AP to JRF Pay Shop Terminal. Immediately after transfer of JRF Pay, the Merchant shall confirm that there is no difference of the amount between their receivable amount and transferred amount at JRF Pay Shop Terminal.
5. The Merchant shall be able to use JRF Pay for the purpose of the payment, including tax and transportation, for the purchase or supply of the goods only and advanced payment and the adjustment of the past payment cannot be included.
Article 12 The Obligation of the Merchant, Prohibition of discriminatory treatment
1. The Merchant shall conduct the business through JRF Pay in compliance with “Act on Specified Commercial Transactions”, “Consumer Contract Act” and other relevant laws.
2. The Merchant should not give the Users any disadvantaged treatment by rejecting the use of the effective JRF Pay or by charging different amount if the payment were made in cash.
3. The Merchant should not conduct the business listed below,
(1) The business violating Public Order and Morality
(2) The business of the Commodities prohibited by the laws
(3) The business violating “Act on Specified Commercial Transactions”
(4) The business which leads to the cancellation by User in line with the Clause 4 in “Consumer Contract Act”
(5) The business which lacks the protection of the Users’ interest by Our Company’s judgement
(6) The business of gift certificates, prepaid cards, revenue stamps, postal stamps, coupon tickets, securities and cash voucher
(7) The business violating the Terms and Conditions for Usage of JRF Pay
(8) The business Our Company judges inappropriate
4. The Merchant should, upon request by Our Company, collaborate in investing and auditing the using situation of the Users’ JRF Pay.
5. The Merchant should solve the problems of fault and defect directly with the Users which is raised between the Merchant and the Users. The Merchant should solve the problems at his own cost and responsibility and Our Company takes no responsibility for the problems.
6. In case it becomes necessary to make the adjustment of the expenses between the Merchant and the User in the above clause, the adjustment should be made in cash and JRF Pay should not be used for the adjustment.
7. The Merchant should follow the instruction at his own cost and responsibility if the relevant ministries and agencies or other administrative bodies give the instruction for the fulfillment of the solution.
8. The Merchant should collaborate Our Company’s investigation and audit in the above clause.
Article 13 the Commodities in coverage
1. JRF Pay shall cover all the goods which the Merchant sells or provides. However, the goods and services which JRF separately defines as not applicable are excluded.
2. The argument, claim on the defect, discrepancy of the quantity, and after sales service for the goods the Merchant sells or provides should be coped with by the Merchant at his own cost and responsibility without delay and the Merchant should not give any damage to JRF.
Article 14 The delivery of the Commodities
1. The Merchant should deliver or supply the goods to the User without delay in principle when the business by JRF Pay is made. In case the Merchant is unable to deliver or supply the goods within the same day when the business is made, the Merchant should inform the User of the delivery schedule in writing.
2. The Merchant should make the proposal and get approval in advance for their business in writing in case the delivery or supply of the goods by JRF Pay becomes continuous.
Article 15 The fake or the forgery of JRF Pay etc.
The Merchant shall keep record of the information on JRF Pay AP which is supplied by the User as much as possible on the following cases and get instruction by Our Company.
①. It is turned out to be true or suspicious in objective judgement that JRF Pay the User uses are fake, forgery or obtained in unauthorized manner.
②. Other reasons to be given to the Merchant in advance
Article 16 Closing Process
1. The Merchant should perform the closing process of JRF Pay Shop Terminal and/or Ecommerce site in accordance with the predetermined manner based on each JRF Pay Shop Terminal and/or E-commerce site. - Refer to the separate table at the end of this Terms and Conditions
2. The Merchant should send the data on the transferred JRF Pay from JRF Pay Wallet to JRF Pay Shop Terminal and/or E-commerce site and the data on the business of JRF Pay by performing the closing process of JRF Pay Shop Terminal and/or E-commerce site stipulated in the above clause.
3. After Our Company examine JRF Pay and the data on the business of JRF Pay in the above clause and confirms that JRF Pay is to be settled, JRF Pay is regarded as the object of the settlement.
4. Besides the case stipulated in the above clause, JRF Pay is also regarded as the object of the settlement, even if the data on the transferred JRF Pay from JRF Pay Wallet to JRF Pay Shop Terminal and/or E-commerce and the data on the business of JRF Pay cannot be sent from the Merchant to the server of JRF Pay due to the breakdown of JRF Pay Shop Terminal and/or E-commerce, on the condition that JRF confirms that JRF Pay is regarded as the object of the settlement in the predetermined manner.
5. The Merchant should perform the closing process as stipulated in the clause 1. whenever the Merchant totals the sales data of the objective shops and the closing process should be minimum one or two time per month. However, this may not be the case if Our Company judges the situation as unavoidable.
Article 17 Merchants’ Service Charge
1. The Merchant should pay the Service Charge by multiplying predetermined rate decided by Our Company against the payment amount of the commodity through JRF Pay.
2. The merchant should pay the service charge in the above clause to the predetermined account in the bank. The bank transfer fee should be borne by the Merchant.
3. The service charge should be reviewed by Our Company based on the significant change of the economic situation and other substantial change of the circumstances. In this case, Our Company should inform the Merchant of the reviewed service charge.
Article 18 Payment to the Merchant
1. Our Company should close the payment of JRF Pay which is the object of the settlement in accordance with the Article 16 based on the closing date at the separate table, hereinafter referred as “Closing date” and should make payment to the Merchant by the payment date in the above separate table by transferring to the banking institute account predetermined by the Merchant. If Our company is unable to calculate the total amount of JRF Pay which is the object of the settlement unintentionally or without negligence, Our Company is able to request the merchant for the necessary support for the calculation and the Merchant should comply with the request.
2. In case the payment date in the above clause falls on the holiday, 15th of the month falls on the holiday, the payment date is the following day and the end of the month falls on the holiday, the payment date is the preceding day of the holiday.
3. Our Company is able to offset Our Company’s payment of total amount of JRF Pay to the Merchant as stipulated in clause I in this Article and the Merchant’s payment of the Merchant Service Charge as stipulated in clause 1 in the Article 17 and other amount to be agreed between Our Company and the Merchant.
4. In case the amount the Merchant should pay to Our Company remains after offset in the above clause, the Merchant should make payment separately in the predetermined manner.
5. Our Company may suspend the payment to the Merchant, if the Merchant is suspected to make an illicit transaction.
Article 19 Performing Transactions in Terms and Conditions
1. The Merchant should perform the transactions described in Terms and Conditions in accordance with Terms and Conditions and the detailed manual on the transaction provided separately.
2. The Merchant should assign the employee with the knowledge and the ability to perform the transactions in Terms and Conditions and let them conduct the transaction on its own responsibility.
Article 20 Intellectual Property right
1. The property right of all program, contents and information in the system of JRF Pay Service belongs to Our Company and protected by Copyright Act, Trademark Act and Design Act.
2. All software used for the system of JRF Pay Service includes the property right and trade secret which are protected by the laws and regulations on the intellectual property right.
Article 21 Exemption Clause
1. Our Company has no responsibility for the loss, the damage and the cost suffered by the Merchant arising from the change, stoppage, discontinuation, abolition or restriction of the usage of all or a part of JRF Pay Service or from the termination of the Terms and Conditions of JRF Pay.
2. If the Merchant suffers the damage attributable to Our Company, Our Company has the liability to compensate the damage with the amount with the upper limit of the total amount of the Service Charge the Merchant paid to Our Company based on the Terms and Conditions in the most recent month.
3. If Our Company recognizes that the case may be applicable to one of the following facts with reasonable ground, Our Company has not liable for the payment which is stipulated in Article 18, clause 1.
①. The object of the settlement of the JRF Pay is found out to be or suspected to be fake, forgery or obtained in unauthorized manner.
②. Our Company is prohibited to make settlement of JRF Pay based on the laws and regulations
③. The Merchant breach the Terms and Conditions
4. In the above case, the User transfers JRF Pay to other Merchant although the Merchant complies with the obligations in the Terms and Conditions or other prescribed procedures, Our Company should compensate the amount of the transferred JRF Pay after deduction of Our Company’s predetermined Merchant’s Service Charge subject to no unintentional nor negligent action by the Merchant.
Article 22 Suspension of the usage of JRF Pay Service
1. The Merchant agrees that Our Company entirely or partially suspend the use of JRF Pay Service without giving the Merchant the notice of suspension if Our Company recognizes that the case may be applicable to one of the following facts.
①. JRF Pay, regardless of the possession by the User or not, is found out to be or suspected to be fake, forgery or produced in unauthorized manner.
②. JRF Pay, regardless of the possession by the User or not, is found out to be or suspected to be used in unauthorized manner.
③. JRF Pay is destroyed or disappeared by the damage or by the electromagnetic influence of JRF Pay AP or JRF Pay Shop Terminal and/or E-commerce site becomes disabled due to the system trouble of JRF Pay Service or any other reason.
2. Our company has no responsibility for the damage suffered by the Merchant arising from the whole or partial suspension of the use of JRF Pay Service in the above clauses.
Article 23 Suspension of the usage of JRF Pay Service – Part2
Besides the cases stipulated in the above article, the Merchant agrees in advance that Our company may stop the usage of JRF Pay Service by the particular Users or all Users entirely or partially, Our Company may cancel the qualification of the particular users to use JRF Pay Service, or termination of JRF Pay Service entirely. In this case, Article 22, clause 2 should be applied mutatis. If JRF Pay Service terminates entirely, the termination process should be taken in accordance with the Article 39 in the Terms and Conditions for Merchant of JRF Pay.
Article 24 The responsibility of the Merchant for Objective Shops
The Merchant has the responsibility for the introduction of JRF Pay system, the smooth operation and fund settlement service at the Objective Shops applied in accordance with the article 3 and the Merchant should manage and solve the problems on its own responsibility and at its own expense.
Article 25 The Offset
Our Company can offset the all kind of credit and debt against the Merchant based on the Terms and Conditions with the equal amount.
Article 26 JRF Pay Area Information and the JRF Pay Particular Information in the Domain
1. Our Company can use JRF Pay Area Information and Particular JRF Pay Information in the Domain exclusively and can let the third party use them.
2. Our Company allow the Merchant to use JRF Pay Numbers managed by us to the extent necessary for the Merchant to use JRF Pay System or answering the User’s enquiry.
3. The Merchant should make a separate contract with Our Company in our predetermined manner in case the Merchant desire to use JRF Pay Numbers for other purpose than the above.
Article 27 The treatment in case of the Seizure
In case of the seizure, provisional seizure or disposition of delinquency of tax payment, Our Company will treat the receivables in our predetermined manner and Our Company has no responsibility for the late payment charges.
Article 28 The supply of the information
1. The Merchant agrees that the historical information, such as the information on the settlement service in JRF Pay System obtained through the operation of the settlement service belongs to Our Company and that Our Company can use such information, Our Company can disclose such information to other companies. And the Merchant should not disclose the information of historical record of the purchase owned by the Merchant including the description of JRF Pay Numbers which is related to the Users.
2. The Merchant should give the utmost cooperation to supply Our Company with the information on the security of JRF Pay and JRF Pay System, on the protection of inappropriate usage of JRF Pay and on the investigation of the usage of the Users, and agree that Our Company use and disclose the result of the investigation and information within the reasonable range or disclose such information to other companies.
3. In case the Merchant uses the infrastructure services of the other Organization / Trade / Person for handling JRF Pay, the Merchant should make a report of operating status and the information of investigation of the failure to Our Company at its own responsibility.
Article 29 The collection and use of the information
1. The Merchant, its Representatives, Merchant Wishers or its representatives (hereinafter collectively referred to as “the Merchant and the like” hereby agrees that out of information of the Merchant and the like (hereinafter referred as the “ Merchant Information”) defined in the paragraph (1) below in this article, the Personal information should be treated with necessary protective measures stipulated as below;
(1) Our Company can collect and use the Merchant Information as listed in the item
① to ⑩ below which is related to the inspection of the application for the Merchant, the business judgement of the management after the making agreement, performance of obligations to investigate the Merchant and the inspection of continuation of transactions. ①. Name, address, postal code and phone number for the Merchant, name, address, postal code and phone number for the representative which are notified upon signing this Terms and Conditions, upon the application and upon notifying the change.
②. Date of the application, date of contract, terminal numbers, the goods in service, sales form and business category which are information on the transaction between the Merchant and Our Company.
③. The Merchant’s handling status of JRF Pay
④. The description on the confirmation document such as the Merchant’s sales permission
⑤. The Register Our Company or the Merchant’s representative collects in a proper and lawful manner and the document the Public sectors issue such as the resident card
⑥. The telephone directory, the housing map and other information published in the Gazette
⑦. The fact and the reason of disapproval of the Merchant’s application for the participation
⑧. The contents of the complaint to Our Company by the Users and the information on the complaint investigated and collected by Our Company and other concerned parties.
⑨. The fact the administrative bodies, the Consumer Organizations or news media announced to the public and its contents investigated and collected from the third parties
⑩. The contents supplied by the third parties, such as the information on the bankruptcy
(2) Our Company can use the Merchant Information listed in the above item ① to ⑥ for the following purpose
①. Our Company’s business in accordance with this Agreement
②. Our Company’s business guidance, such as sending advertising materials
(3) In case Our Company consigns the business to the third party in accordance with this Terms and Conditions, Our Company can entrust the Merchant Information listed in ① to ⑩ in Paragraph (1) in this Article within a necessary range of the execution of business
2. The Merchant and the like agrees that the Personal information in the Merchant Information in the sub item ① to ⑦ in the clause 1 in this article can be used jointly by Our Company for the purpose of supplying money transfer service to be made separately.
3. The Merchant agrees to treat other information which does not correspond to Personal information in a same manner as stipulated in the clause 1 and 2.
Article 30 Disclosure, Collection, Deletion of the Merchant Information
1. The Merchant has the right to request Our Company or Member Information Credit Institutions to disclose the Merchant Information owned by Our Company or Member Information Credit Institutions. The request for the disclosure should be made through the following window,
(1) Request for the disclosure to Our Company: at our Information Desk
(2) Request for the disclosure to the Member Information Credit Institutions: at our Information Desk described at the end of this Terms and Conditions or at the contacting window of each Member Information Credit Institutions in our Home Page described at the clause 1 in the preceding Article
2. Our Company should make collection or deletion of the registered information without delay, just in case the registered information is found to be incorrect or mistake.
Article 31 Disagreement of the treatment of Merchant Information
Our Company may turn down the Merchant’s application or terminate this Terms and Conditions if the Merchant is not desirous to disclose the information required for the application or if the Merchant does not agree the treatment of the Merchant Information stipulated in the Article 28 to 30. Even though the Merchant requested to stop the business guidance in Item ② in Paragraph (2) in clause 1 in article 29, Our Company may not turn down the Merchant’s application or terminate the Merchant Agreement.
Article 32 The usage of the Merchant Information after the Termination of Terms and Conditions
1. Even though Our Company do not accept the Organization/Trade/Person to be our Merchant, Our Company can make use of the information by which the Organization / Trade / Person applies for the Merchant in accordance with Article 29 and Article 30, except Article 29, clause 1, Paragraph (2), Item ② “Business Guidance” . Our Company may not use the information for the other purpose.
2. Our company is able to possess and use the Merchant Information and information after the termination of this Terms and Conditions in accordance with Article 29 and Article 30, -except Article 29, Clause 1, Paragraph (2), Item ② “Business Guidance” for the period stipulated by the laws.
Article 33 Confidentiality of the information on JRF Pay business
1. The Merchant should manage the information with regards to JRF Pay business which is obtained through this Terms and Conditions and Our Company’s business secret including merchants’ Service Charge as the confidential information. And the Merchant should not leak such information or business secret to the third party, lose or damage them, of which deed is hereinafter referred as “Leakage and the like”. Or the Merchant should not use such information for other purpose than stipulated in this Terms and Conditions, hereinafter referred as “Other Unintended Purpose”.
2. To avoid the above Leakage and the like, the Merchant should take all necessary countermeasures for the security control of the information management system including maintenance and improvement of systems, establishment of internal rules and employee training.
3. The Merchant can disclose the information in this Article Clause 1 within a necessary range of the execution of consigned business.
4. The Merchant should immediately make report in case the information in this Article Clause 1 has the Leakage and the like.
5. Our company can make a necessary investigation by requesting the Merchant to give the report on the factual existence of the Leakage and the like, on the situation if there are rational reasons.
6. The Merchant should make thorough investigation of the cause of the Leakage and the like of the information described in this Article Clause 4 and take the effective and thorough countermeasures to prevent recurrence.
7. After obtaining the result of the investigation in the above Clause, the Merchant should formulate and implement the countermeasures to prevent recurrence immediately. After formulating the countermeasure and after taking the countermeasure, the Merchant should immediately inform Our Company or the representative of the Merchant of the contents of formulation and implementation.
8. If Our Company suffers the damages by the “Leakage and the like” or “Other Unintended Purpose” which is attributable to the Merchant, Our Company can claim the damages against the Merchant.
9. The Clause 1 to Clause 8 in this Article should survive the termination of this Terms and Conditions.
Article 34 Liquidated Damage
1. The Merchant shall compensate all damages JRF suffers if the Merchant breach this Terms and Conditions.
2. JRF’s damages caused by the injustice of the management or employees of the Merchant, hereinafter collectively referred as “Employees and the like”, is regarded as the damages caused by the Merchant and the Merchant should compensate all the damages in accordance with the above Article 34, Clause 1.
Article 35 Validity Period
This Terms and Conditions shall expire until first anniversary of the date the Merchant accepted to be the Merchant. Thereafter, the Terms and Conditions shall be extended automatically unless either party gives the other party the objection in writing 3 month prior to the expiration. Thereafter, same process should be applied for automatic renewal.
Article 36 Termination
1. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding Article, the Merchant or Our Company can terminate the Terms and Conditions by providing written notice of termination to the Merchant 3 month prior to the expiration.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding Article, Our Company is entitled to terminate the Terms and Conditions without notice if the Merchant has not dealt with JRF Pay for the last one year.
Article 37 Cancellation
1. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding Article Clause 2, Our Company is entitled to terminate the Terms and Conditions without notice or demand if Our Company judges that the Merchant’s act corresponds to any of the followings. And the Merchant shall be liable for damages Our Company suffers by this act.
(1) In case Our Company suffers damages from the intentional or negligent action by Merchant or the Merchant’s Employees and the like
(2) In case the Merchant sells goods, which are, or which are suspected to be, contrary to public order or morality
(3) In case the Merchant return cash to the User except the provisions in the Article12, Clause 6
(4) In case the draft or the check the Merchant draws by itself becomes dishonored or suspended payment
(5) In case the Merchant receives the seizure, the provisional seizure, the petition of provisional disposition or the disposition of delinquency of tax payment, or the Merchant receives the petition in bankruptcy, the petition for corporate rehabilitation proceedings, civil rehabilitation proceedings or special liquidation proceedings, or the Merchant files the above petition by itself, the Merchant dissolves without merger
(6) In case Our Company judges that the Merchant has a big change in the Merchant’s credibility other than the preceding Paragraph (2)
(7) In case the shop does not exist at the address the Merchant registers
(8) In case Our Company judges that the Merchant performs the fraudulent act such as fictitious sales
(9) In case the Merchant deals JRF Pay by taking the place of others
(10) In case the Merchant breaches the Terms and Conditions
(11) In case Our Company judges that the Merchant is inappropriate for the Merchant of JRF Pay
2. In case the Merchant suffers any damage including lost profit and opportunity cost, by the termination in the preceding Article 36 and this Article, Clause 1, Our Company takes no responsibility at all.
3. In case the Merchant has the non-performed liability, the Merchant should fulfill the liability although the Terms and Conditions has been terminated in accordance with the preceding Article 36 and this Article, clause 1.
4. In case the Merchant’s act corresponds to any of the Item (1)-(11) in the above Clause 1 in this Article or Our Company judges so, Our Company is entitled to suspend the payment based on the Clause 1 in the Article 18 regardless of the termination of the Terms and Conditions in accordance with the Clause1in this Article.
Article 38 Refusal of Business with Anti-social Forces
1. The Merchant should declare and guarantee that the Merchant itself, its affiliated Organization/Trade/Person such as its parent Organization/Trade/Person, its subsidiary companies, the persons concerned such as directors, employees, including directors and employees of the affiliates do no correspond to any of the following Items
(1) A gang or bouryoku-dan, - the group of which constituents including constituents of the constituting group have the possibility to help violent and illegal action collectively and habitually.
(2) A member of the gang or bouryoku-dan
(3) An associate of the gang or bouryoku-dan, not a direct member of the gang or bouryoku-dan but closely related to a member of the gang or bouryoku-dan and has the possibility to take a violent and illegal action with the backing of the power of the gang or bouryoku-dan or the person who gives the support or get involved in the maintenance or operation of the gang or bouryoku-dan by providing them money or weapons.
(4) The Organization/Trade/Person related to the gang or bouryoku-dan, - the Organization/Trade/Person where a gang or bouryoku-dan is virtually involved in the management, or the Organization/Trade/Person operated by an associate of the gang or bouryoku-dan or operated by ex- gang or bouryoku-dan who gives the support or get involved in the maintenance or operation of the gang or bouryokudan by providing them money or weapons. Or the Organization/Trade/Person who gives the support or get involved in the maintenance or operation of the gang or bouryoku-dan by making use of the gang or bouryoku-dan actively in carrying out their business.
(5) “Soukaiya” and others, racketeer group -a person who has the possibility to take a violent and illegal action by seeking after illicit profit and threaten the security of civil life such as a “sokaiya”, a corporate racketeer, a corporate “goro”, an extortionist
(6) A group “goro” under pretext of social campaigns – a person who has the possibility to take a violent and illegal action by seeking after illicit profit and threaten the security of civil life by engaging criminal activities pretending, or under the pretext of, conducting social campaigns.
(7) A group specialized in intellectual crimes – a person or a group other than those listed in the preceding items who becomes the central core of the structural injustice with the relationship with a gang or bouryoku-dan in the background by making use of their power or strong linkage of the fund with them.
2. Our Company is entitled to terminate the Terms and Conditions if it turns out or Our Company judges that the Merchant’s act is incompliance with any of the provisions of the preceding Article. And the Merchant shall be liable for damages Our Company suffers by this act.
3. Our Company is entitled to suspend the payment to the Merchant in accordance with the Clause 1 in the Article 18 regardless of the termination based on the provisions of the preceding Clause, if it turns out or Our Company judges that the Merchant’s act is incompliance with any of the provisions of the preceding Article.
4. Our Company is entitled to demand the temporary suspension of the usage of JRF Pay if the Merchant admits the suspicion of the breach of the provision of the Clause 1 in this Article. In case the Merchant receives Our Company’s demand, the Merchant is unable to deal with the JRF Pay until Our Company accept to release the temporary suspension.
Article 39 The Process After the Termination of Terms and Conditions
In case the Terms and Conditions is terminated in accordance with the provision of Clause 4 in the preceding Article, or whole JRF Pay Service is terminated in accordance with Article 21 and Article 22, the Merchant should not deal all JRF Pay, such as allowing User to make use of JRF Pay and the Merchant should comply with the following
1. To claim all the payment within 10 days after the termination of the Terms and Conditions for all JRF Pay at JRF Pay Shop Terminal and/or E-commerce site
2. To take measures in accordance with the Terms and Conditions,
3. To follow Our Company’s other instruction to take special measure
Article 40 The Matters not provided in the Terms and Conditions
The Merchant should comply with the provision of ‘Outline of the Treatment’ separately prescribed by the representative of the Merchant.
Article 41 Governing Law
All the Agreements and Contracts should be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Japan, and Japanese language shall prevail.
Article 42 Agreement Jurisdictional Court
In case it is required to file the lawsuit between the Merchant and Our Company, the court having jurisdiction of the address of Our Head Office is the Exclusive Agreement Jurisdictional Court.
Article 43 Change of the Provision of the Terms and Conditions
When the Merchant deals with JRF Pay after Our Company notices or put on the homepage the change of the content of the Provision of the Terms and Conditions, the change of the content is regarded as accepted the change by the Merchant.
If you have any enquiry, please contact us at the following contact point;
Modulo Hamamatsucho Bldg. 3F, 1-2-15 Hamamatsucho,Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-0013, Japan
Office Hour: Monday – Friday 09:30AM-06:30PM, Sunday 10:00AM – 06:00PM,
Saturday, National Holiday and New Year Holiday Closed
Closing Date and Payment Date
Closing Date Payment Date
15th of the month End of the current month
End of the Month 15th of the following month